Saturday, March 28, 2009

Will my 6 disc cd changer work with my new head unit?

I have a 99 ford taurus with a factory 6disc cd changer in the trunk... my head unit is an alpine
Will my 6 disc cd changer work with my new head unit?
no. i wish that can be done.
Will my 6 disc cd changer work with my new head unit?
Nope Sorry man there is no way for that to happen. I tried and I couldn%26#039;t find any type of adapter or wiring kit or anything to make that happen. If I find out something I%26#039;ll let you know but its looking very dim for now.
Reply:If the part number of the Ford cd changer starts with a YL1F alpine made


yes there is a way to make a alpine m-buss control the cd changer





if the cd changer part number starts with f8vf,or f57f, clarion made no its not going to work and there are no adapters





alpine and clarion made cd changers for FORD in 19999


the adapter is made by alpine

No comments:

Post a Comment